The Dancer’s Studio summer workshop offers classes for students ages seven and older in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical/contemporary, modern and other related subjects. In addition to our regular faculty guest teachers may also be employed. Classes meet daily, giving students the opportunity to receive approximately 36 hours of technique during a three week period. Tuition in the amount of $475.00 is all inclusive, allowing students to take classes during all three weeks on an unlimited basis. Single day rate is $45.00. Single class rate is $22.00. Tuition is not refundable.
Please note that any student wishing to be considered for the Legacy Dance Team 2021 must be registered for the entire summer workshop.
Recreational & Guest Students
Recreational and guest students may elect to participate in one or more weeks of the summer workshop. Tuition for one week is $175.00. Tuition for two weeks is $335.00. Single day rate is $45.00. Single class rate is $22.00. Tuition is not refundable.
Level One Basic Technique
(approximate ages 7-10)
Level Two Int. Technique
(approximate ages 10-13)
Level Three Adv. Technique
(approximate ages 13+)
Summer Workshop 2020 – General Questions
Remember that age is only a guideline when determining level…technical skill will be the deciding factor. All current Legacy Dance Team members will be assigned to a level. Students should be properly dressed and groomed for all classes and come prepared with the appropriate shoes. All dancers are expected to treat faculty and classmates in a respectful manner. Please give your teachers your full attention.
Important Safety Information
Students will be required to bring the following to class each day:
- Dance bag with all necessary shoes. Bag is to be clearly marked with ID tags on the outside of the bag where they are accessible. These ID tags must display parent/emergency contact information.
- Water bottle marked with the dancer’s full name
- Hand sanitizer/liquid hand soap
- Face mask (will not be required to wear during class, but must have one available)
- Yoga mat to facilitate floor work and stretching
- Each student must be familiar with the TDS safety protocols and have completed and returned a signed TDS liability waiver before taking class at The Dancer’ Studio.
NOTE: WE WILL NOT BE HAVING SNACK OR LUNCH/DINNER BREAKS. FOOD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE BUILDING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.